Green your business for cost savings, competitiveness and profitability
- The programme will help you to develop an awareness of the impacts
of environmental change and the key sustainable practices that can be
implemented by an individual and a business.
- Learners will generate a personal action plan and a workplace environment report.
- Level 5 qualification on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
- Climate change, environmental pressures and global initiatives.
- Energy and water management and conservation.
- Sustainable food and food waste prevention.
- Circular economy; waste and resource management and greening the supply chain.
- Environmental management and green awareness for employees.
This is an online class delivered at the following times.
- Thursday January 18th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Thursday January 25th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Thursday February 1st 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Thursday February 8th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Thursday February 15th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Thursday February 22nd 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Thursday February 29th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Thursday March 7th 6.30pm – 9.30pm
Please email click here to apply for this course or copy this link into your browser. https://www.fetchcourses.ie/course/finder?sfcw-courseId=440514