Do you have creative flair? Are you a natural salesperson and a good networker? If this sounds like you, the sales apprenticeship is what you are looking for.
The 2-year Level 6 Sales Apprenticeship programme is an “earn and learn” model, designed to empower the apprentice with underpinning knowledge, skills and competencies required to excel as a sales employee.
QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Sales.
• Must be employed by a SOLAS ‘Approved Employer’ and registered as an apprentice
• Aged 18 or over
• Must have Grade O6/H7 or above in 5 Leaving Certificate subjects (including Maths F2/06/H7 along with English or Irish 06/H7) or a full QQI Level 5 or higher qualification
• International applicants must present the equivalent of a full Level 5 qualification or higher
• Apprentices for whom English is not a first language must demonstrate proficiency in English and hold a minimum of a B1 CEFR or recognised equivalent
• Mature applicants aged 21 years and over without a Level 5 qualification will also be considered following an interview and submission of supporting documentation.
On completion of this two-year apprenticeship, you will become a fully qualified sales specialist, with a QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Sales.
You may then choose to work as a sales specialist in a broad range of industries from pharmaceuticals, communications, entertainment, financial services, motor, agriculture and more. You may also use the qualification to progress within the sector and/or to higher education programmes.
Please email [email protected] to get more information on this course and details on how to apply.